Important Information about Benzaclin Drug
- Benzaclin is used to treat acne.
- The generic name of benxaclin is benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin topical.
- Say to doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
- Benzaclin side effects are severe redness, burning, stinging, or peeling of treat skin areas.
Serious side effects:
- Severe redness, burning, stinging, or peeling of treat skin areas; or
- Diarrhea that is watery or bloody.
Less serious Benzaclin side effects may include:
- Mild burning or stinging;
- Itching or tingly feeling;
- Dryness or peeling of treated skin; or
- Redness or other irritation.