Information about Benecar Drug
- Benecar keeps blood vessels from narrowing, which lowers blood pressure and improves blood flow.
- The generic name of benecar is olmesartan.
- Before using benecar tell to doctor if you have kidney, liver and heart disease.
Benecar serious side effects are :
- Feeling like you might pass out
- Painful or difficult urination.
- Urinating less than usual or not at all.
- Chest pain, fast heart rate.
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Slow heart rate, weak pulse, tingly feeling.
Less serious side effects of Benecar may include:
- Runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, cough.
- Joint pain
- Back pain
- Stomach pain, diarrhea
- Headache, dizziness
- Mild itching or skin rash
- Increased sweating.