Important Information about Avinza Drug
- The generic name of avinza is morphine.
- Avinza is used to treat sensible to severe pain.
- Avinza is to get relief from around-the-clock pain.
- Hazardous side effects or death can take place when alcohol is combined with avinza.
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the effects of avinza.
Serious side effects of Avinza are:
- Shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- Seizure (convulsions);
- Cold, clammy skin;
- Severe weakness or dizziness; or
- Feeling light-headed, fainting.
Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as:
- Warmth, tingling, or redness under your skin;
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, loss of appetite;
- Dizziness, headache, anxiety;
- Memory problems; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).