Important information about Avandia
- Avandia generic name is rosiglitazone.
- Avandia is used in the treatment of Type 2 diabetes that helps control blood sugar levels.
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
- Better do not use this avandia if you have type 1 diabetes. If you don’t take medicine for diabetes, it leads to heart failure.
- Inform to your doctor in advance if you have heart disease, eye problems.
Avandia Side Effects:
- Feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion.
- Swelling or rapid weight gain.
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, sweating, general ill feeling.
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice.
- Blurred vision.
- Increased thirst or hunger, urinating more than usual.
- Pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, weakness.
Less serious Avandia side effects may include:
- Sneezing, runny nose, cough or other signs of a cold.
- Gradual weight gain.
- Mild diarrhea.
- Back pain.