Important Information about Avandamet Drug
- Avandamet helps to control blood sugar levels.
- The generic name of avandamet is metformin and rosiglitazone.
- Before using avandamet say to your doctor if you heart related problems, liver disease, or eye problems caused by diabetes.
Avandamet serious side effects are:
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling
- Sudden numbness, weakness, headache, confusion, or problems with vision, speech, or balance
- Feeling short of breath, swelling or rapid weight gain
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- Severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundices (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects are:
- Sneezing, runny nose, cough or other signs of a cold
- Back pain, joint or muscle pain
- Mild diarrhea.