Important Information about Astelin Drug
- Astelin prevents sneezing, itching, runny nose, and other nasal symptoms of allergies.
- The generic name of astelin is azelastine nasal.
- Before taking astelin, say to your doctor if you frequently use other medicines that make you sleepy.
- Astelin side effects are a bitter taste in your mouth, headache, and nausea.
Serious side effects of Astelin are:
- Bronchospasm (shortness of breath, tightness in chest, wheezing); or
- Fast or uneven heartbeats.
Less serious Astelin side effects may include:
- A bitter taste in your mouth;
- Drowsiness or dizziness;
- Dry mouth, sore throat;
- Burning in your nose;
- Weight gain;
- Cough, sneezing, runny nose, cold symptoms; or
- Eye redness.