Important Information about AndroGel Drug
- AndroGel is used to treat conditions in men that result from a lack of natural testosterone.
- The generic name of AndroGel is testosterone topical.
- Before taking AndroGel tell your doctor if you have diabetes, sleep apnea, chronic breathing problems, liver or kidney disease.
AndroGel serious side effects:
- Problems with urination
- Swelling of your ankles
- Frequent, prolonged, or bothersome erections
- Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundices.
Less serious AndroGel side effects may include:
- Breast swelling or tenderness
- Increased acne or hair growth
- Headache, depressed mood
- Changes in your sex drive.