Important Information about Aldara Drug
- Aldara is used to treat different types of skin disorders.
- The generic name of aldara is imiquimod topical.
Less serious Aldara side effects may include:
- Mild skin irritation, dryness, flaking, scabbing, redness, or hardening of the skin where the medicine was applied
- Changes in the color of treated skin
- Fever, chills, body aches, swollen glands, flu symptoms
- Runny or stuffy nose, cough, sore throat
- Headache, back ache, muscle pain
- Diarrhea, upset stomach.