Importance Of Advair Diskus
- Advair generic name is Fluticasone and Salmeterol
- Fluticasone is a steroid which prevents the release of substances that cause inflammation
- Salmeterol is a bronchodilator, used for relaxation of muscles in the airways for the efficiency of breating
- Advair is used to prevent asthma attacks
- It is used to cure Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) linked with chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema
- It you are already an asthma patient, you are not supposed to use this advair. Only it is used to prevent from the asthma attacks
- If you are pregnant and about to pregnant, you are not supposed to use this advair as this may cause harm to the inside baby
- Inform to the doctor if it is not working in the regular condition as it may leads to the asthma-related death due to Salmeterol substance
- Shake the Advair HFA inhaler for at least 5 seconds before each spray
- The overdose of this advair includes chest pain, fast and irregular heartbeats, tremor, weakness, headache, nausea, and vomiting.
More serious side effects of Advair includes:
- Bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing)
- Fast or uneven heart beats, restless feeling, tremor
- Fever, chills, stabbing chest pain, cough with yellow or green mucus
- Blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights
- White patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips
- Worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious Advair side effects include:
- Headache, dizziness
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat
- Stuffy nose, sinus pain, cough, sore throat
- Hoarseness or deepened voice.