Important information about Adderall
- Adderall generic name is amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
- Adderall is the stimulant of central nervous system.
- It is used in the treatment of narcolepsy and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- It must be stored at room temperature and keep away from moisture and heat.
- Better do not use Adderall if you use MAO inhibitors.
- Inform to your doctor if you are having arteriosclerosis, history of alcohol addiction, overactive thyroid.
- Fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeats.
- Feeling light-headed, fainting.
- Increased blood.
- Tremor, restlessness, hallucinations, unusual behavior, or motor tics.
Less serious Adderall side effects may include:
- Headache or dizziness.
- Sleep problems.
- Dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth.
- Diarrhea, constipation.
- Loss of appetite, weight loss.
- Loss of interest in sex, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.