Important Information about Actiq Drug
- Actiq is a narcotic pain medicine.
- The generic name of actic is fentanyl citrate.
- Before using actiq say to doctor if you have a breathing disorder, a seizure disorder, liver or kidney disease.
- Actiq side effects are shallow breathing, slow heart rate, extreme sleepiness, feeling light-headed, fainting.
Serious side effects:
- Shallow breathing, slow heart rate;
- Extreme sleepiness; or
- Feeling light-headed, fainting.
Less serious Actiq side effects may include:
- Dry mouth;
- Headache, dizziness, weakness, anxiety; or
- Nausea, vomiting, or constipation.