Benefits of DMAE
Dimethylaminoethenol, or DMAE, as it is popularly known, is an DMAE antioxidant that works to keep the body healthy and produce many positive effects in the body. It is known beneficial for not only skin firming, but also for boosting energy levels that result in improved behavior and mental functions. Dimethylaminoethenol or DMAE has also some other possible benefits to the body as an effective antioxidant.
Some Possible Benefits of DMAE
Because DMAE is the precursor of acetylcholine, it acts as a neurotransmitter and is thought to have a lot of benefits for the body. These are few health benefits of DMAE:
- DMAE is effective in preventing and helping the treatment of cardiovascular problems.
- It is known to boost the energy levels of the body and strengthen the immune system.
- It is a known drug in the treatment of depression by the stimulation of the central nervous system.
- It is known for stimulating antioxidant and can reduce the amount of sleep your body needs for being rejuvenated with energy. After 6 weeks of use of DMAE, a reduction of one hour was noted. It was also found that sleep is sound and refreshing.
- DMAE is also responsible to increase life span of living beings, as studies have shown that the animals which have been administered the drug exhibit a longer life span. However, nothing can be confirmed as of now as different animals and birds show different results.
- It can reduce and prevent DNA damage.
- DMAE has the capacity to enhance brain activity by aiding brain function such as making neurotransmitters.
- DMAE helps fighting environmental stress as an antioxidant by de-activating free radicals created by environmental pollutants like cigarette smoke, radiation or stress.
- It helps to improve the body’s functionality by dealing with dietary stressors like rancid fats, hydrogenated fats, and fats that have been heated to high temperatures as in cooking and eliminating the free radicals from them, is yet another benefit of DMAE.
- DMAE helps in alleviating behavioral problems like Attention Deficit Disorder. This drug is also known to bring in improved attention span, decreased aggression, improved learning ability, and sometimes increased intelligence. It has been proved that after 6 weeks of administration of the drug, students had an improved concentration level.
- It also boosts other mental abilities like memory, creativity, and verbal fluency.
- For the people who consume an excessive amount of alcohol and suffer headaches and severe hangovers, 6 weeks of DMAE ingestion reportedly made them free from the severity of headaches and depression.
- It is also known to lessen the apathetic attitudes and anxiety of subjects imbibing the person with a new level of motivation.
- DMAE improves the mental functions and the behavior patterns of children with Down's Syndrome.
- DMAE is helpful to people suffering from chronic dyskinesias which occur as a result of lengthy use of major tranquilizers.
- One of the benefits of DMAE is reduction or removal of lipofuscin which are age spots.
DMAE Benefits for Skin: Face Firming
The fact that DMAE helps in fighting free radicals is very beneficial to the skin. With the application of DMAE, the face can get a more youthful appearance with increased elasticity and firmness. This is mainly because DMAE helps in skeletal muscle movement and the facial contours are made more defined. Thus it is actually possible to reverse the signs of aging by the administration of a regulated amount of DMAE!
DMAE also helps in preventing age spots that are caused by lipofucsin (brown pigments formed in the skin while aging). DMAE can be applied topically and consumed orally to reduce the formation of lipofucsin.
There are a lot of internal DMAE supplements available in the market (e.g. Dr. Perricone) which works in the body directly. When it comes to the external application of DMAE, there are lots of moisturizers, creams, and face washes with DMAE that may help in the process of face firming.
The topical treatments with DMAE and alpha lipoic acid are best for the skin as they combine a unique antioxidant technology best suited for firming sagging skin.
A lot of studies have proved that a short term use of DMAE has more positive effects on the skin than bad ones. It is proved to not cause redness, peeling skin, dry skin, itching or other discomforts while applied with prescription and regulation. Studies also showed no distinctive problems after one year of use.
However, a lot of research is still needed to understand the mechanisms of DMAE benefits by the skin care experts as the information gathered till date are not enough to explain what the molecule is doing exactly, though it seems an essentially healthy ingredient for the functioning of our skin cells. It is expected that continued research will throw more light on the benefits of DMAE soon.
Dimethylaminoethanol Skin Care
DMAE Skin Care (Dimethylaminoethanol Skin Care) is a topical skin care cream that tightens the skin around the face ... more
DMAE Bitartrate Skin
DMAE stands for Dimethylaminoethanol. DMAE has been doing rounds in the nutritional field which can improve mental health of a person.... more
DMAE Supplement is the latest anti-ageing supplement which is becoming fast popular in the cosmetics field... more
Side Effects of DMAE
Not a single scientific invention is unmixed bliss! That goes true with DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) also... more
Skin Care Related Topics
- » Tips to Beautiful Skin for Women
- » Skin Care
- » Acne Prone Skin Care
- » Acne Skin Care Tips
- » Aromatherapy Skin Care
- » Aveda Skin Care
- » Neutrogena Skin Care
- » Acne Rosacea Skin Care
- » Derma Skin Care
- » Beauty Skin Care
- » Blackheads Skin Care
- » Black Skin Care
- » Body Skin Care
- » Chantecaille Skin Care
- » Cheap Skin Care Products
- » DDF Skin Care
- » DMAE Skin Care
- » Dry Skin Care
- » Eye Skin Care
- » Face And Facial Skin Care
- » Md Skin Care
- » Men's Skin Care
- » Natural Acne Skin Care
- » Pimple Skin Care
- » Plazan Skin Care
- » Proactive Skin Care
- » Redness Skin Care
- » Salon Skin Care
- » Sensitive Skin Care
- » Skin Care Acne
- » Skin Care In Twenties
- » Skin Care Treatments And Cleansers
- » Spot Skin Care
- » Total Skin Care
- » Tae Yun Kim Skin Care
- » Beauty Skin Care Tips
- » Black Skin Care Tips
- » Black Skin Care Tips
- » Men Skin Care Tips
- » Anti Ageing Skin Care Tips
- » Skin Care for Mother and Baby