Those who do not have a lot of money to spend on skin care products need not worry. There are plenty of cheap skin care products that work just as effectively as some of the cheap skin care products on the market that cost quite a bit of money. Cheap skin care products range from all natural products and remedies to inexpensive products found in drug stores.
1. Vitamin E. Vitamin E comes in gel capsules and can be opened up and put on the skin around your eyes to keep that thin skin healthy. It can also be put on blemishes to promote healing.
2. Aloe. Aloe is found in the extract of the Aloe plant and is one of the best cheap skin care products for healing burns, cuts or even chapped skin. Many cheap skin care products are made with Aloe, however, anyone who takes the time to grow an aloe plant at home can benefit anytime from one of the most effective of the cheap skin care products.
3. Cucumbers. A cucumber is usually less than one dollar and will last in the refrigerator for a week. Putting cucumber slices on the eyes is a natural way to eliminate bags and keep your eyes looking fresh. Cucumbers are among the original cheap skin care products and also very effective.
4. Shea butter. Most drugstores carry large jars of shea butter. This is not a food, but a moisturizer and very effective. Although it comes in a large, unflattering jar, shea butter is an excellent moisturizer and is a great way to get cheap skin care for your hands and body.
5. Witch Hazel. Witch Hazel can be found for less than one dollar in most drugstores and can be used as an astringent on the face. Witch Hazel has been used for years to clear skin of blackheads, dirt and oil after washing. Witch Hazel is an excellent form of cheap skin care that can be used in place of any astringent.
Other cheap skin care products can be found in your local drugstore and include clay masques and cheap skin care cleansers. These cheap skin care products generally work well and will keep your skin clean, toned and refreshed as well as moisturized for very little money. You do not need to have a lot of money to take proper care of your skin. In some cases, cheap skin care products work just as well as expensive products on the market.