Actitoric Cooper Vision contact lenses are monthly disposable Toric soft contact lenses that offer correction for astigmatism. Also known as Dolland & Aitchinson (D&A) Monthly Toric or Bio-compatibles Actitoric Lenses.
Usually, it is seen that if the lens rotates, vision gets blurred and alternatively, if it does not move freely, it becomes highly uncomfortable for the user. This commonly faced problem is taken care by carefully designed Actitoric Cooper Vision Contact lenses that fits conveniently on your eyes without causing irritation.
Actitoric Cooper Vision contact lenses don't sting your eyes while putting them on and when it is time to take them out, your eyes still feel fresh without any indication of dryness or soreness. Moreover, the vision you get is perfect. It is as good as getting your eyesight back without any surgery.
Key features of Actitoric Cooper Vision Contact Lenses
- Actitoric Cooper Vision contact lenses is uniquely designed to provide excellent comfort as it has uniformly thin edges that help in the proper positioning of the lens on your eye
- Actitoric Cooper Vision contact lenses is made from a biocompatible substance 57% Ocufilcon and 43% water.
Benefits of Actitoric Cooper Vision Contact Lenses:
- Extremely comfortable and easy to handle
- Offer a wide range for majority of the prescriptions
- Excellent reproducibility owing to the spin casting technology
- Excellent stability
- Reasonably priced
- Can be worn for long hours up to 13-14 hours continuously
- It is ideal for daily wear followed by regular cleaning regime
- Since it is made from biocompatible substance, chances of your eyes rejecting them are almost zilch.
- As its water content is high, it feels natural on your eyes
Technical Description of Actitoric Cooper Vision Contact Lenses
- Actitoric Cooper Vision contact lenses is made up of PHEMA material with 43% water content.
- Sphere power ranges from +3.00 to -6.00DS (0.25DS steps) -6.50 to -8.00DS (0.50DS steps).
- Available cylinder powers are -1.00, -1.50, -2.00DC.
- Diameter is 14.5mm.
- Centre thickness is 0.15mm and edge configuration is 0.08mm.
- Lens care involves usage of peroxide or any chemical disinfectant.