Acne skin is considered as the disarray of skin that occurs when the dead cells of the skin obstruct the pores of the skin.
Place of appearance
- Acne skin emerges at several places on the skin especially around the oil glands prone areas like nose, chins, back, neck, trunk, cheeks, and forehead.
- Acne skin affects both men and women and even children are no exception as it also develops in child.
- Generally acne fades away at the age of thirty years.
Syndromes of Acne skin
- Acne boasts various syndromes which include pimples. These pimples are red lesions that appear on the skin.
- The blocked hair follies comprising of sebum are termed as Blackheads which is consider as the syndromes of acne.
- The critical stage of acne is Cystic when the skin gets infected with acne and this happens under the layers of the skin.
- White heads are also block hair follies similar to blackheads but white in color.
- Comedones are larger hair follies block which occurs beneath the skin.
Below are some of acne symptoms
Acne Skin Treatment:
Case study for acne skin treatment: According to the case studies a man who was 48 years old man was suffering from acne skin and he used to come for follow up check ups to the experts.
- He was suffering from multiple acne lesions in the periorbital and malar areas.
- Both the lesions belong to the cystic and comedonal group.
- The patient was astounded about the development of acne syndromes during adolescence
- He tried many astringents and antiacne medications, but it did not affect on the lesions at all.
- Thus after prolong treatments it reduced so it is better to prevent acne rather than curing.