Small and medium sized businesses having financial transactions ranging between 200 to 2000 per month can get maximum benefits from bookkeeping services provided by various outsourcing and part-time bookkeeping services providers.
Benefits of outsourcing bookkeeping to a part time bookkeeper
Efficient bookkeeping: A good knowledgeable bookkeeper will do bookkeeping job much efficiently and quickly.
Less employee costs: Part-time bookkeeper will cost less to the company, covering its job duration only. The company need not pay any benefits, payroll taxes, and training costs to them.
More focus on business: By giving bookkeeping task to an expert the company can better focus on its other important activities.
Bookkeeping Services Providers
- Input Transactions: Entry of all transaction monthly into a computerized program such as QuickBooks.
- Assign Items to Appropriate Accounts: Every transaction should be accurately assigned to appropriate income and expense accounts.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements: Timely reconciliation of bank statements.
- Financial Statements: Financial statements must be provided monthly for review.
- Assist with cost control: A competent bookkeeper based on his experience will help in controlling cost on specific items or services, appearing to have too much cost.
Companies providing bookkeeping services
Samarak offers bookkeeping services to different companies after understanding their different requirements and needs.
Bookkeeping services offered by the Samarak company include
- Accounts Payable: Preparation of checks for signature and mailing out them to sign.
- Accounts Receivable: Preparing invoices for customers and managing collections.
- Payroll: Managing and maintain payroll records
- Assist with Cash Management: Preparation of collection letters for the company to sign and sending them to the customers.
- Vendor and Customer Files: maintaining vendor and customer files for all customers.
- Online Access: providing online access the company's accounting information and reports.
Enhanced Bookkeeping Services provided by the company are:
- Budgeting: The service accurately forecast future revenue and expenses.
- Custom Designed Reports: preparation of custom-designed reports to help the company in managing business better.
Bookkeeper can offer some reports such as:
- Budget vs. Actual: a monthly budget vs. actual report to analyze how the company is doing against its projections.
- Customer Reports: they help in determining most and least profitable customers of the company.
- Breakout of Expenses: Breakdown of expenses into different categories such as by product line, office, or region.
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services
The company provides bookkeeping accounting services, bookkeeping solutions, e-accounting services to all types of bookkeeping businesses.
Bookkeeping Accounting Services
Bookkeeping Accounting Services include accounting reconciliation, general ledger maintenance, inventory reconciliation, payroll processing, cash flow management, budgeting, and taxation services, etc.
Online Bookkeeping Services include single entry system, double entry system, financial services, and accounting data entry and administration.
Accounting Related Articles