Porcelain Tower of Nanjing is a place which is at on the south bank of external Qinhuai River in Nanjing, China. Porcelain Pagoda of Nanjing oftenly called as Bao'ensi, the word “Bao'ensi”, means Temple of Repaid Gratitude.
Porcelain Tower of Nanjing was built in the regime of Empire of the Great Ming, which ruled the China for 276 years. During 19th century Taiping Rebellion the Porcelain Tower of Nanjing was majorly destroyed and for reconstructing the historical Porcelain Tower, the Chinese business man Wang Jianlin was donated 1 billion yuan (US$156 million) in 2010, this has been counted as single person highest donation in Chinese history.
Yongle Emperor (r. 1402-1424) regime the historical Porcelain Tower of Nanjing was planned to establish and the construction has been started in the early 15th century. Western world had been discovered the Porcelain Tower of Nanjing and it named some times in the Worlds 7 wonders.
Porcelain Tower of Nanjing was one of the highest and largest buildings in the China when it was built. The Porcelain Tower had a base of about 97 feet (30 m) in diameter and top of the roof was finished with a golden pineapple.